Possible BSL in Henderson County, Kentucky
Please contact the Humane Society of Henderson County Kentucky. Both the director, John Dunaway and ACO Mark Oakley have made public statements that they support BSL, specifically Rottweilers, pit bulls and German Shepherd Dogs. (Read the story here.) Mr. Oakley said in a statement that, “he’d like to see all pit bulls banned.” We need to educate these so called “animal experts” who apparently are against responsible animal ownership. The HSHC is in the process of forming a committee on their own to make recommendations to the city and county government. Please respond as soon as possible.
Chairperson, Responsible Dog Owners of Louisville
You can register your complaint with following:
Humane Society of Henderson County
203 Drury Lane
Henderson, KY 42420
John Dunaway, Acting Director – director@hshcky. org
Please CC the Henderson City Manager on all correspondence:
Ben Saag, City Manager
Related Posts By Category
- Paris, Kentucky to Propose “Pit Bull” Ban Tonight!
- Boone County, Kentucky May Consider “Pit Bull” Restriction/Ban
- Livingston County, Kentucky to Pursue Breed-Specific Ordinance Regulating “Pit Bulls,” Rottweilers, Bull Terriers, and American Staffordshire Terriers in July
- Livingston County, Kentucky Meeting to Discuss Breed-Specific Ordinance Tonight
- Some St. Mary’s County, MD Residents Use Hysteria, Not Logic in BSL Push