Yet Another Bully Hero
From the Journal and Courier Online:
KOKOMO, Ind. – A pit bull named Kadense saved a 70-year-old man from an apartment fire when she started barking, howling and jumping to alert people to the blaze.
Jason McKoon said he saw the dog “flipping out” early Tuesday morning near a door and he knew something wasn’t right. The 19-year-old walked outside to find the whole side of a nearby apartment and shed on fire.
Read the rest of the article here.
Related Posts By Category
- Oklahoma “Pit Bull” Saves Family from Fire
- Annapolis, Missouri Overturns Breed-Specific Ban Thanks to Proper Investigative Journalism
- Two Sides to Every Story about “Animal Attacks”
- Wauconda, IL “Pit Bull” Kills Shih Tzu. Result? Two Dog Victims
- La Porte, Texas Policeman Closes Down Highway to Save Rat Terrier