Warden, WA Considers Banning “Pit Bulls” and Rottweilers
From the Columbia Basin Herald:
“Warden is waiting to hear more information from Royal City regarding a dog ordinance banning specific breeds.
Council discussed holding a public meeting on the matter before voting on whether to adopt it.
The town is considering adopting the ban on pit bulls and rottweilers and have so far heard most people from Royal City are content with the city’s ban.
Councilmember Rick Pruneda expressed his desire to see Warden’s existing dog ordinance further enforced and questioned who would enforce the breed ban, if adopted.”
Related Posts By Category
- Pottawatomie County, Kansas Considers Banning “Pit Bulls,” Dobermans, and Rottweilers
- Malvern, Arkansas Considers Banning “Pit Bulls”
- Logan, Iowa Considers Banning “Pit Bulls” without a Grandfather Clause
- West Columbia, Texas Wants to Ban Rottweilers and “Pit Bulls” in Defiance of State Prohibition of BSL
- One Village Trustee in Rantoul, Illinois Proposes Pet Limits and the Banning of “Pit Bulls,” Rottweilers, and Dobermans