Little Rock, Arkansas Considers Severe Breed-Specific Strictures
“The City of Little Rock is considering putting restrictions on Pit Bulls rather than banning the breed.
The Little Rock Pit Bull Committee gave its recommendations on restrictions to the Little Rock Animal Services Advisory Board Wednesday night. The advisory board discusses them before they go to the city council for consideration.”
Continue reading this article here.
Related Posts By Category
- Little Rock Ad Hoc Committee to Discuss Possible “Pit Bull” Ban
- Little Rock, Arkansas Considers Ordinance Restricting “Pit Bulls”
- West Liberty, Iowa Considers Breed-Specific Ordinance for “Pit Bulls”
- Garland County, Arkansas Passes Breed-Specific Ordinance Using Dubious Breed Determinations and Specious Statistics
- Arkadelphia, Arkansas Considers Restrictions to “Pit Bull” Ownership