NJ State Senator “Sonny” McCullough Wants “Pit Bulls” Muzzled in Public Despite NJ’s Prohibition of Breed-Specific Legislation
From NBC 40 in New Jersey:
“Responding to what he says has been a number of recent unprovoked attacks by the breed, State Senator “Sonny” McCullough announced new legislation Thursday, that would allow municipalities to require muzzles on pit bulls, or pit bull mixes, ‘There is what’s called a vicious dog bill that’s already in place, this just gives a little more teeth to the bill’.”
Please contact Sen. McCullough and politely tell him that breed-specific legislation is prohibited in the state of New Jersey and that breed-specific legislation in any form is ineffective and unenforceable.
Related Posts By Category
- State Senator Michael Rush’s S. 969 Would Allow Breed-Specific Laws in Massachusetts
- Sandy, Utah Considers Breed-Specific Ordinance for “Pit Bulls” and Rottweilers
- Florida’s HB 101 Would Repeal Prohibition of Breed-Specific Legislation Statewide!!
- West Columbia, Texas Wants to Ban Rottweilers and “Pit Bulls” in Defiance of State Prohibition of BSL
- Oklahoma’s SB 362 Would Allow Breed-Specific Legislation in the State of Oklahoma