Florida State Representative Thurston Looks to Overturn Prohibition of BSL in 2008!
Florida House Bill 101 states:
“An act relating to dangerous dogs; amending s. 767.14, F.S.; eliminating the prohibition of breed-specific local government regulation of dangerous dogs…”
Please write or call Rep. Thurston and politely inform him that breed bans don’t work (just ask Miami-Dade County). If you live in Florida please contact your representative and tell him/her that you are opposed to breed-specific legislation and do not want the prohibition of BSL repealed.
Related Posts By Category
- Florida’s HB 101 Would Repeal Prohibition of Breed-Specific Legislation Statewide!!
- Broward County, Florida and Hollywood, Florida, May Consider Breed-Specific Ordinance in Defiance of Statewide Prohibition of BSL
- Hillsborough County, Florida to Petition the State to Overturn Statewide BSL Prohibition
- Dangerous Dog Bill Introduced in Minnesota Could Overturn State Prohibition of Breed-Specific Legislation
- West Columbia, Texas Wants to Ban Rottweilers and “Pit Bulls” in Defiance of State Prohibition of BSL