Del City, Oklahoma Abandons “Pit Bull” Ban
From KOCO Channel 5 News in Oklahoma City:
“Pit bull terriers are once again allowed in a metro city, as Del City officially lifted its ban on the breed.
City leaders decided Monday not to appeal a judge’s ruling that its law banning the dogs was unconstitutional.”
Read this article in its entirety and see the video that accompanies it here.
Related Posts By Category
- Oklahoma State Supreme Court overturns Midwest City, Oklahoma’s “Pit Bull” ban
- Anderson, South Carolina Tables “Pit Bull” Ban for the Time Being
- Elkhart, Indiana Considers Restrictions for “Pit Bulls” Including Possibly a Ban
- Winnipeg Dog Trainer Trying to Fight City Hall over “Pit Bull” Ban
- Ridgeland, Mississippi Considers “Pit Bull” Ban Because of a Neighbor Dispute!