Herculaneum, Missouri Considers “Pit Bull” Ban
From KTJJ 98.5 FM in Farmington, Missouri:
“The Herculaneum Board of Aldermen is working on an ordinance that would ban the ownership of pit bulls in the city limits…The issue will be addressed at next weeks meeting [November 24 at 7:00 P.M.].”
Please contact the Herculaneum Board of Aldermen and politely inform them that breed-specific ordinances are unenforceable and ineffective.
Related Posts By Category
- Welsh, Louisiana Considers Adding More “Vicious” Breeds (Including Dobermans) to Pre-Existing “Pit Bull” Ban
- Woodbury County, Iowa Board of Supervisors Considers “Pit Bull” Ban
- Rockaway Beach, Missouri May Consider “Pit Bull” Ban
- Homerville, Georgia Considers “Pit Bull” Ban
- Webb City, Missouri to Consider Breed-Specific Ordinance Tonight!