Short but Sweet. Are You Listening Elgin City Council???
The Daily Herald ran a short but sweet letter from an Elgin, Illinois, resident opposed to the Elgin City Council’s breed-specific ordinance defining “pit bulls” as dangerous. Right on Sue!:
Elgin city council: Pit bull dogs don’t make themselves bad; people make them bad.
Your actions, in an attempt to make it look like you are doing something, has only punished the responsible owners of pit bull dogs. All you have to do is have the courage to enforce the current laws already on the books including zoning laws, pet laws, homeowner laws and landlord laws. The owner of 21 pit bulls, recently arrested on a felony charge, is just one example of someone who will not obey these new laws and if arrested again, will more than likely stir up the Elgin council to write more laws that won’t be followed.
Related Posts By Category
- Letter from an Elgin, Illinois Man Who Doesn’t Think His City Council is Listening to Him
- Has Denver Assistant City Attorney Kory Nelson Been Coaching the Elgin City Council on How to Pass BSL???
- Letter Sent by Elgin Resident to the Elgin, Illinois City Council Regarding BSL
- Is the Elgin City Council Disinformation Campaign Sending Out Disinformers?
- CBS 2 Chicago Reports on “Hateful” Breed-Specific Ordinance Proposed by Elgin, Illinois City Council