The Elgin2030 Site Has Been Hacked!
That’s right folks. You heard right. Seems someone does not want Tony or his site to say the things he’s been saying. Does this not lend credence to our theory that there are big, shady cockroaches behind the Elgin Animal Control ordinance, and that there is more at work here than just animal control? We reiterate, it’s time for there to be a sweeping investigation of the actions of some on the Elgin City Council. Their potential misdeeds may now be criminal as well as a violation of public trust!
Related Posts By Category
- Has Denver Assistant City Attorney Kory Nelson Been Coaching the Elgin City Council on How to Pass BSL???
- Does Elgin, Illinois City Council’s Amendment to Its Proposed Animal Control Ordinance Violate the Illinois Open Meetings Act?
- Elgin, Illinois Mayor, Councilmen Insist on Ineffective Nanny Legislation Despite Repeated Attempts to Educate Them
- Pitchforks, Torches, and a Mob Poised for a Race War in Elgin, Illinois???
- Short but Sweet. Are You Listening Elgin City Council???