Elgin, Illinois Strikes Breed-Specific Portion of Proposed Animal Control Ordinance; Passes Revised Animal Control Ordinance
I will give You thanks in the great congregation;
I will praise You among a mighty throng.
And my tongue shall declare Your righteousness
and Your praise all day long.
– Psalm 35:18, 28
Related Posts By Category
- Woe to Corrupt Government
- Does Elgin, Illinois City Council’s Amendment to Its Proposed Animal Control Ordinance Violate the Illinois Open Meetings Act?
- Huh??? Sioux City May Make Changes to Its Failing Animal Control Ordinance, Yet Keep It Breed-Specific…???…
- Bloomer, Wisconsin Repeals Portion of Breed-Specific Law for “Pit Bulls”
- Q&A Regarding Elgin, Illinois’ Proposed Breed-Specific Ordinance