Hey SNL, What’s So Funny about “Euthanasia,” Suspending the Constitution, Declaring Martial Law, and Destroying America?
Last night on Saturday Night Live, a joke was made about martial law being declared and the Constitution being suspended. You could’ve heard a pin drop in the studio because nobody laughed…and rightfully so. What’s funny about that?
Later, there was a skit poking fun at those who had concerns about Obama’s health care bill being used to ration health care. The skit showed a girl who had broken her ankle. The doctor informs the girl’s mother that the costs to fix the girl’s ankle would be too high and so they have to put her down! So I have to ask, what’s so funny about “euthanasia,” suspending the Constitution, declaring martial law, and destroying America SNL?
Related Posts By Category
- Highland Park, Illinois May Consider Breed Ban for “Pit Bulls”
- Annapolis, Missouri Overturns Breed-Specific Ban Thanks to Proper Investigative Journalism
- Baker City, Oregon May Consider Pit Bull Restrictions Via Dangerous Dog Law
- Oklahoma’s SB 362 Would Allow Breed-Specific Legislation in the State of Oklahoma
- Riverside County, California Mandatory Spay/Neuter Law for “Pit Bulls” on Board Agenda For Sept. 24, 2013