Oklahoma “Pit Bull” Saves Family from Fire
From WTVR CBS 6 :
A 10-year-old pit bull is being praised for…helping to save sisters from their burning home.
The dog, named Baby, woke up the sleeping sisters as their house filled with flames and smoke Tuesday. The dog would not stop barking and jumping on the women until they woke up.
…While the [women] ran to safety, their five other dogs were stuck inside. Baby the pit bull once again came to the rescue.
“And then there was one hiding under the bed, wouldn’t come out. Baby actually went under there, grabbed it by the neck and dragged him outside”…
And pit bulls are the dogs that Oklahoma has tried year after year to ban from the state? I bet this family is glad the pit bull doggy killers in Oklahoma were unsuccessful in their breed ban attempts!
Related Posts By Category
- Oklahoma State Supreme Court overturns Midwest City, Oklahoma’s “Pit Bull” ban
- Family of Dog Mauling Victim Pushes for “Pit Bull” Ban in Texas
- Oklahoma’s SB 362 Would Allow Breed-Specific Legislation in the State of Oklahoma
- Del City, Oklahoma Abandons “Pit Bull” Ban
- Minneapolis: Only Days after Being Adopted “Pit Bull” Saves Child from Low Blood Sugar