Connecticut HB 6311 Would Prohibit Breed-Specific Legislation Statewide
HB 6311 would prohibit municipalities from adopting breed-specific dangerous dog ordinances statewide in Connecticut. A public hearing to consider the bill will be held on February 20, 2013. If you live in Connecticut please continue to monitor the status of this bill and offer support for its passage.
Related Posts By Category
- Connecticut Passes Law to Prohibit Breed-Specific Legislation
- Utah’s HB 97 Would Prohibit Breed-Specific Legislation in the State
- Washington State Considers HB 2117 to Prohibit Breed-Specific Legislation
- Missouri’s SB 886 Would Prohibit Breed-Specific Legisation Statewide!
- H. 63 Would Prohibit Breed-Specific Laws in New Mexico