March 5th, 2013 by Editor
From the Maine Morning Sentinel:
A woman accused of trying to strangle her 79-year-old mother with a rope this week has a history of mental health problems, illegal gun possession and violent behavior.
Fairfield police arrested Bonny Lou Buzzell, 48, and charged her with aggravated assault and assault Monday. She is in Somerset County Jail.
Buzzell’s mother, Viola Hutchins, 79, of Hutchins Road, said her life was saved when her pit bull, Kaiser, fended off the alleged attack, which police said involved a rope noose.
…Hutchins said she was too upset to talk about the details of the incident, but she credits Kaiser, a dog which she nursed back to health from near-starvation when she took it in, with saving her life.
Another bulldog hero.
- No Comments »
Posted in Bulldog Hero
- Hey SNL, What’s So Funny about “Euthanasia,” Suspending the Constitution, Declaring Martial Law, and Destroying America?
- If At First You Don’t Know, Blame the Dog That Most Closely Resembles a “Pitbull”!
- Knox County, Tennessee Considers Breed-Specific Licensure and Mandatory Spay/Neuter
- New Jersey “Pit Bull” Finds Alzheimer’s Patient Lost in the Woods
- South Dakota “pit bull” protects wayward toddler; that’s why they call them the ‘Nanny Dog’