“Pit Bull” Refuses to Leave the Side of Owner Who Fell from Arizona Bridge
From the Arizona Republic:
Goodyear police said a man who fell from a bridge Wednesday and severely broke his back before officers found him lying face down and unresponsive had a fuzzy guardian angel looking over his shoulder — his pit bull-mix named Ace.
…The man, who is in his 20’s, was laying face down in the dirt, dehydrated and unresponsive with Ace by his side and refusing to leave, said department spokeswoman Lisa Kutis.
He was transported to the hospital and is in serious condition…the dog is home safe with family members…
Related Posts By Category
- New Jersey “Pit Bull” Finds Alzheimer’s Patient Lost in the Woods
- Virginia “Pit Bull” Takes Bullet for Owner during Burglary; Loses Leg
- South Dakota “pit bull” protects wayward toddler; that’s why they call them the ‘Nanny Dog’
- Minneapolis: Only Days after Being Adopted “Pit Bull” Saves Child from Low Blood Sugar
- Fairfield, Maine Grandmother Credits “Pit Bull” for Rescue from Strangulation