Chicago Man Beats “Pit Bull” to Death over $3.98 Torn Shirt!
I swear someone must be paying psychos in Chicago to be cruel to animals in some kind of sick, underground reality TV, amateur video-type show or something. As if the countless articles about a man having sex with a “pit bull” inside Chicago’s Animal Care and Control weren’t enough <shiver>, now we have the following article about a man who beat a “pit bull” to death supposedly because the free-roaming dog ripped his cheapo shirt.
Do you see what we mean when we say “pit bulls” are the most abused dogs in the world? And the media wants to add to their abuse by calling almost every dog in every attack a “pit bull”? And politicians want to further discriminate against “pit bulls” by banning or restricting them? These poor, abused animals need a break, not media/political vilification!
From NBC 5 in Chicago:
Police say a Chicago man admitted to killing a pit bull because it ripped his t-shirt Saturday.
Damien Wilkerson, 34, of the 700 block of North Pine, is charged with aggravated cruelty to animals and was being held on $80,000 bail.
Wilkerson is accused of beating the animal with sticks and rocks, stabbing it, then stuffing it into a trash bin.
Police say Wilkerson admitted becoming enraged after the the dog and a puppy ripped his $3.98 t-shirt…
Related Posts By Category
- Chicago Man Allegedly Taunts “Pit Bulls” and is Mauled
- Off-Duty Chicago Policeman Shoots Puppy He Claimed was a Threat to His Son
- Springfield, Missouri Believes Breed-Specific Ordinance has Reduced the Number of “Pit Bulls” Put to Death
- Hot Springs Village, Arkansas: Man Whose Wife is Mauled by Mastiff Wants Pit Bull Restrictions
- Chicago and Its Media Continue to Push Farce that Dogs in 3 Year-Old’s Attack Were “Pit Bulls”