Flemingsburg, Kentucky Tables “Pit Bull” Ban Ordinance…For Now
Flemingsburg City Council tabled an ordinance Monday night that would ban pitbulls.
Council members voted yes on the first reading of the ordinance, but say they need to do more research on pit bulls before they pass the second reading and make the ban official.
Several Flemingsburg pitbull owners attended the meeting to defend the dog breed.
…Flemingsburg Mayor Martin Voiers said pitbull supporters across the nation have been weighing in as the council debates the ordinance….
Voiers also said he’s not sure when or if the pitbull ordinance will be brought back to council.
Related Posts By Category
- Flemingsburg, Kentucky to Consider Full Ban of “Pit Bulls”
- Reynoldsburg, Ohio Tables Consideration of “Pit Bull” Ban Repeal for Two Weeks
- Magnolia, Arkansas Tables Amendment to Breed-Specific Legislation for Now
- Ringsted, Iowa Votes No on Pit Bull Ban
- Greenville Mississippi Keeps Existing BSL; Tables Proposed “Pit Bull” Ban