Rhode Island’s HB 5671 Prohibiting Breed-Specific Legislation Passes, Goes to Governor’s Desk
The sponsors of the legislation say that some breeds of dogs, such as pit bulls, have a bad reputation. But they say that no breed of dog is inherently vicious or dangerous and that it is owners or handlers that train dogs to behave that way.
Now the bill heads to the governor’s desk, hopefully for his signature.
Related Posts By Category
- Rhode Island’s HB 5671 Prohibiting Breed-Specific Legislation Statewide Has Been Signed into Law by Governor!
- Rhode Island HB 5671 Would Prohibit Breed-Specific Legislation Statewide
- Pawtucket, Rhode Island Cries Foul over New Statewide BSL Prohibition
- Connecticut Passes Law to Prohibit Breed-Specific Legislation
- Washington State Considers HB 2117 to Prohibit Breed-Specific Legislation