Rhode Island’s HB 5671 Prohibiting Breed-Specific Legislation Statewide Has Been Signed into Law by Governor!
Rhode Island’s HB 5671 prohibiting breed-specific legislation statewide in Rhode Island has been signed into law by Governor Lincoln Chafee. Congratulations to the dog lobby in Rhode Island!
Related Posts By Category
- Rhode Island’s HB 5671 Prohibiting Breed-Specific Legislation Passes, Goes to Governor’s Desk
- Pawtucket, Rhode Island Cries Foul over New Statewide BSL Prohibition
- Rhode Island HB 5671 Would Prohibit Breed-Specific Legislation Statewide
- Connecticut Passes Law to Prohibit Breed-Specific Legislation
- Nevada Passes Law to Prohibit Breed-Specific Legislation